We ship worldwide!
Through our online and social channels we receive many requests to ship our full range of products outside of The Netherlands. This is now possible!
We're all about pragmatism, we like to keep it simple.
Although in practice it might not be always as straightforward; that's why we have some simple guidlines, so you know what to expect.
- First and foremost - we like to communicate. We will contact you if there's an issue with your order, the items you requested or delivery time. If you have any questions or remarks, please let us know, contact us by phone, mail or chat.
- If any changes have to be made with regards to your order, we'll agree in advance.
- Orders are shipped upon receipt of payment
- In our checkout, flat rate shipping fees are applied. These rates are based upon "standard" orders. Large orders in weight, volume, dimensions etc. might require a change of shipment method or carrier. Also shipping rates may fluctuate due to economics, crisis etc. In case the flat rate is not adequate, we will contact you in advance to discuss the options and cost.
- We offer a variety of payment methods to suit your preference. However the cost vary;
- Bank transfer is free of charge. It's preferable as there's no "middle man" charging a fee.
- Credit card, Paypal and others are available. These payment providers however charge a significant fee for every transaction, which is the amount charged in our checkout.
- Transaction costs are non-refundable. These costs are charged by the payment provider, whether the order is completed or (partially) cancelled. Also in case we need to (partially) cancel your order due to unavailable items or other reasons the transaction costs remain non-refundable. To avoid this situation, and the high transaction fees we strongly recommend the bank transfer as method of payment.
Delivery lead times
- We ship as soon as possible. How soon? This depends on a couple of things;
- Is your order on stock, we're often able to ship within a couple of working days.
- In case items are not in stock
- We will order your items. Lead times vary between brands and suppliers.
- We will ship your order as soon as all items are available.
- In case of exceptions (increased lead times / unavailable items), we will contact you.
We're able to ship to most countries worldwide. A growing number of countries already is available in our checkout. If your country is not in this list, or if you prefer another shipping method which is more convenient for you please contact us.
- When applicable (oudside of the EU trade zone), your shipment has to clear your local customs. They might require additional information of import fees to be paid. This is your own responsibility.
- In case the shipment is returned to us, we will need to charge all related costs, as this is outside of our control.