We ship worldwide!
Through our online and social channels we receive many requests to ship our full range of products outside of The Netherlands. This is now possible!
We're all about pragmatism, we like to keep it simple.
Although in practice it might not be always as straightforward; that's why we have some simple guidlines, so you know what to expect.
- First and foremost - we like to communicate. We will contact you if there's an issue with your order, the items you requested or delivery time. If you have any questions or remarks, please let us know, contact us by phone, mail or chat.
- If any changes have to be made with regards to your order, we'll let you know in advance. We're not able to ship certain items outside of The Netherlands, we will contact you if this is the case.
- It is not possible to change your order and/or shipment after placement. Carefully packing and preparing the administration associated to international shipping already is a substantial effort, which we love to do, as soon as possible for every individual order. To enable us to do so, we can't accomodate change after placement. We hope you understand.
- Orders are shipped upon receipt of payment
- Stock reservations on unpaid orders will expire, if no payment is received within 24 hours of placing the order. Because items may be scarce, we need to make these available to other customers after this period.
- In our checkout, flat rate shipping fees are applied. These rates are based upon "standard" orders (assume at least 6 kg in weight). Large orders in weight, volume, dimensions etc. might require a change of shipment method or carrier. Also shipping rates may fluctuate due to economics, crisis etc. In case the flat rate is not adequate, we will contact you in advance to discuss the options and cost.
- A bit of background; long range shipping is highly dependent on weight and size. From our broad range of products; a couple of items may weigh a few grams to 20 kgs, and vary in size between a few marbles to large building sets. For every individual order we request quotations from all of our shipping partners (DHL/UPS/TNT/FedEx etc.). As a family business we work hard to make our items available to anyone around the world, at fair and honest pricing. We for example make sure the people who craft our handmade products receive a fair wage as well. We can’t and won’t compete on price with ecommerce/retail giants (also not on shipping). As someone will need to pay the price here..(and if it’s not them, it’s the people they buy from)
- We offer a variety of payment methods to suit your preference. However the cost vary
- Bank transfer is free of charge. It's preferable as there's no "middle man" charging a fee.
- Credit card, Paypal and others are available. These payment providers however charge a significant fee for every transaction, which is the amount charged in our checkout.
- Transaction costs are non-refundable. These costs are charged by the payment provider, whether the order is completed or (partially) cancelled. Also in case we need to (partially) cancel your order due to unavailable items or other reasons the transaction costs remain non-refundable. To avoid this situation, and the high transaction fees we strongly recommend the bank transfer as method of payment.
Delivery lead times
- We ship as soon as possible. How soon? This depends on a couple of things;
- Is your order on stock, we're often able to ship within a couple of working days.
- In case items are not in stock
- We will order your items. Lead times vary between brands and suppliers.
- We will ship your order as soon as all items are available.
- In case of exceptions (increased lead times / unavailable items), we will contact you
We're able to ship to most countries worldwide. A growing number of countries already is available in our checkout. If your country is not in this list, or if you prefer another shipping method which is more convenient for you please contact us.
- When applicable (oudside of the EU trade zone), your shipment has to clear your local customs. They might require additional information or import taxes, duties or fees to be paid. This is your own responsibility.
- In case the shipment is returned to us, we will need to charge all related costs, as this is outside of our control.